Monday, February 6, 2017
The Boston Globe Travel Show is coming to the Boston Seaport this weekend February 10-12, 2017.
I've been given 2 tickets to the Northeast Craft Beer Pavilion Session A on Friday February 10 from 6-8:30PM (a $70 value) to give away. These tickets include admission to the Boston Globe Travel Show. Because the Beer Pavilion is 21+ entrants and their guest must be 21 years or older. A form of ID will be required to pick up the tickets at will call along with entering the Beer Pavilion the day of the show.
I'll choose a winner at random from the entries.
Two ways to enter:
- Leave a comment on this blog post saying you'd like to be entered in the drawing
- Tweet a link to this post
Winner will be announced Wednesday morning by 9:00a.
- nearly 100 beers and ciders from over 40 breweries Lord Hobo’s Brunch Bites & Brews at the Northeast Craft Beer Pavilion with tastings of
- 1,000 Places to See Before You Die author Patricia Schultz will be hosting a two seminars: “Emerging Destinations: Iran, Cuba, Myanmar and Antarctica,” and "U.S. & Canada."
- Pauline Frommer, Editorial Director of Frommer Travel Guides and award-winning travel journalist, will be speaking about "Insider Tips for Creating Great Vacations in All Price Ranges”
- Boston Globe travel writer Chris Muther will give his tips for "The Digital Traveler: Best Apps, Photos & Travel Products"
- Cultural dancer performances from the Philippines and Dominican Republic, including showing you some basic steps of Merengue and Bachata