I'd be honored to accept a sample of your wine or wine accessory for review. I can't guarantee a positive review, but I can promise a thoughtful, respectful, and authentic assessment.
For wine, I will generally post my thoughts in a tasting note on CellarTracker noting I received the wine as a sample for review.
If I find the wine extraordinary, or if I find a story related to the wine, I will write about it in a blog entry. Here are some examples of pieces I've written about wine samples I've received:
- Newly Released 2012 Sojourn Pinot Noirs
- Thanksgiving Wines: New Releases from Cakebread Cellars
- Tasting Report: 2009 HALL Wines Napa Valley Cabernet
- Tasting Report: 2006 Robert Mondavi Reserve Cabernet
- Value Alert: 2009 Ninety+ Cellars Lot 47 Pinot Noir
- North vs. South: A Blind Tasting of Napa Cab vs. Chilean Cab
- Wines of Chile Raises the Bar with an Online Tasting
- Tasting Report: Torrent Bay Wines
- Tasting Report: Truro Vineyards of Cape Cod
- Tasting Report: Olson Ogden Wines
Be aware that I live in Massachusetts- a state with arcane and restrictive wine shipping laws. It can sometimes be difficult to ship here. In cases where it is difficult to ship here, it may be possible to ship to me in a neighboring state.
For wine accessories I usually do a video review of the product, along with written commentary. I also post the video on Amazon.com if your product is available there. Here are some of the reviews I've done in the past:
- Wine Glass Towels
- Soirée Wine Aerator
- Ravi Instant Wine Chiller
- Respirer Wine Aerator
- 7-Way Blind Wine Aerator Comparison
Thanks for your interest.