Friday, May 1, 2009
Okay all you Boston area bargain hunters, it's time to round up a few great wine deals for the weekend. Let's get right to it:
- Costco Waltham has the Delas Freres Châteauneuf-du-Pape Haute Pierre 2007 for $32.99. RP says 92-94 on this wine from the heralded 2007 vintage. $30 for an oustanding CdP is a pretty good deal. More info on this item available here from K&L Wines (who is selling this one for $36.99 plus CA tax). Thanks to reader A. L. for passing this one along.
- BJ's Danvers has the 2008 Dashwood Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc for $7.99. For a release price of $13 and a 90 point rating from Spectator, this is a great deal on a summer white.
- Both Costco Waltham and BJ's Danvers have the 91WS 2008 Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc I mentioned earlier in the week for $12.99.
- Highland Wine & Spirits in Newton is having a free tasting of the amazing 2008 RedTree California Pinot Noir I mentioned earlier this week. It'll be on sale for $7.99. Stop in and taste the magic to see how many cases you'd like to buy of this QPR phenom.
- Bin Ends Wine in Braintree reloaded their bargain bins at 3 PM Friday (can you imagine? the bin ends from Bin Ends!?) but I hear all of the new inventory sold out already. :( Follow @BinEndsWine on Twitter to stay on top of their latest deals. Thank to reader D. K. for giving me a heads up about this one.
On a quick WWP note, I'd like to thank you all for visiting the site. April marked the 3rd consecutive month that the site has broken a new 1,000 page view milestone: Over 4,000 page views in April! I am truly humbled by the response this site is getting and your support motivates me to keep providing useful content. Thank you!